Tuesday, May 12, 2009

reason #1 why today will be a good day...


for those of you who have had the "devil cake" - you will totally understand. Let's just say yesterday was a long day for all of us at work - especially when I got an email at 9:00 basically asking me to go BACK to the office to figure something out...but thank GOD for my friend LG who had her computer at home and was able to help me solve it without trucking back up to the office in my PJ's.
And since I work with a lot of girls, and we all had a bad day, I thought chocolate would solve all of our problems. I mean, it works, doesn't it?!?!?
I'll post later how long it takes for this baby to be demolished. I am voting in under 10 minutes.
And Reason #2 why today will be a great day - I am going out with some of my favorite girls for dinner tonight. I can't wait!

4 comments:

kaytie said...

yum! is that the one with the mocha icing? delish! bring one of those when you come see me!

k lippe said...

oh, yeah...It was devoured pretty fast....but a few pieces remain - but i am holding them hostage :)

I will TOTALLY bring you one Kaytie! And you have the option to share or not to share :)

Skyler said...

and you didn't bring me a piece to dinner last night?! argh! :)

~Misty said...

That cake looks absolutely delish!! Care to share the recipe?!

I'm so glad to ready your posts...hear about all the fun you are having but most of all that you are feeling better!!!!