I haven't posted for a while about how my "weight loss" is going. Its been good, but I've kinda plateaued. My fault...I think I just got stressed at work, didn't make the best choices -- was eating what I should, just not in the quantities I should have...but still working out 7 days a week. So I took the past few days off of working out, and slept and did what I needed to do. And next week I get back on the wagon. And even better, I have to see my nutritionist and I'm sure she will help me get back where I need to be. And no, I didn't gain weight, just wasn't losing like I should have been.
But I took a picture this weekend, and when I changed my profile pict on facebook and was looking at some of my past pictures, I thought you could really tell it in these two. Just a note -- in both pictures my makeup was done by my favorite makeup man Isaac, so I thought that was fair -- it wasn't like I was trying to compare one I was all dolled up and one I was looking like crap.
Here is the one from Saturday:
Here is one from the last KPMG Christmas Party about a year ago:
Can you tell a difference?


4 comments:
Yes! You can totally see the difference! Congrats! Keep up the hard work. Once the weather gets warmer, you need to drag me to Memorial Park. :)
Karen, you look AMAZING!!!! yes, I see the difference and all I can say is "Way to Go, Girl. Congratulations!!" You can definitely keep it up! You have an amazing makeup guy and I would totally visit him, except that's quite a drive for me. Maybe I can "recreate" on my own! haha! Have a great day!!
HECK YES!! Keep up the good work. I have also been told that females need to mix up their workouts to keep our metabolism in check, other wise the damn thing figures out our routine and stalls as well. Good Luck and hope to see you soon!
You are so beautiful and are doing an amazing job! Keep it up girl. Incredible.
Post a Comment