My sisters and I all went home for Fathers Day....it was such a fabulous weekend. We haven't all been home in a while, and it was even better to have absolutely nothing on the agenda. L and J showed up after they watched Denmark in the World Cup...and they looked so cute in their outfits I had to take a picture of them! Aren't they cute?!??!
We had a fabulous weekend - eating on the patio, and spending lots of time lounging around in the pool, and hanging out with Mom and Dad. Too bad I didn't take any other pictures! The rest of the Lippe Clan came over on Sunday and it was fun to get to hang out with all my aunts and uncles.
Here's a shout out to Pappa Lippe - Happy Fathers Day from your FAVORITE DAUGHTER!
This week has been really busy - between bible study, Junior League and then trying to hang out with friends, well, its been a lot of fun. This week we went to Pinot's Palette and painted....and had a fabulous time. Here is me, K and L in our great little aprons...which we all know that I need because I would totally probably paint myself in the process!
It was a lot of fun -- hanging out with the girls, drinking some wine, and painting....it was totally fantastic. It was funny at times - you want me to do what?!?!? yeah, about that....
But it turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself! And in case you are wondering - its cherry blossoms....
And here are the three girls....and our paintings. Try not to compare it to the original that is on the wall....its about 100 times better than mine! ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment