Monday, September 1, 2008

disappointment

You know how somethings are just hype...you hear about them, you want them, then you have them...and then when you do, you are disappointed. That is how i felt about in-n-out burger. My friend LL and I were roaming around San Fran (actually, she was my tour guide for the day since she has been there so many times!) and we came across an in-n-out burger....I told her we had to try it. So we waited in the longest line ever, then we got a burger and fries to eat. I don't know whether i just ordered the wrong thing ( I mean, there are three burgers on the menu - single, double, triple burger - so I'm not really sure how i could have ordered the wrong thing!) but it just wasn't that good. I think Wataburger or Sonic are much better! (I know, I know, some of you are probably sucking in air, distraught I would say something horrible about in-n-out burger). So, not telling you not to try it, but maybe get a double or a triple....and skip the fries...they weren't that good either!

So, now I am craving a good burger...maybe at Papa's burger or Southwells!!! yum!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I agree. We had In-n-Out in Phoenix and I thought it was terrible. The burgers tasted burned and the fries were limp and soggy. I will admit though, after eating there a couple of times, there is something addicting to it, though I'm not sure why, because it is terrible.