and i wish that self medicating involved lots of massages, glasses of wine and time with lots of friends...but it is busy season. we have to save that for later. and I know I will have some takers that will join me in that cause!
my blood pressure is still all over the place. in the morning it is low (I take my pills at night and they are 24 hour pills) and if I don't take that little pill within 24 hours (like last night - when i walked into my house at 1 am. I know, I know, no lectures) my blood pressure is miraciously higher. Go figure. Last night it was 130/71. (yes, much higher. I will thank my staff for that one! ha!)
So I have decided that the dosage is really just too high - even the half pill. So I am now contemplating moving to a 1/4 of a pill for the rest of the weekend to see if my blood pressure will "stabilize". Then the doctor and I are having a long talk on monday to see what we can do to fix this "debacle". only problem is that my heart rate is high again.
*sigh*
its not fixing what it is supposed to be fixing and messing with something it "shouldn't" be affecting.
*sigh, again*
At least I feel a little better...except when I have to stand for a long period of time!!! (mainly that only happens outside of my partners cube - there are long talks outside that cube - I need to add chairs outside so I can sit through all of those.
I am excited though, that this weekend one of my favorite co-workers who we will call "rocker rob" will be having his 30th birthday and is having a "concert". I am excited and dragging my friend SM with me. one of our other friends who started in our start class flew in from New York too, so I am excited to see her again! If only I didn't have to work this weekend. boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment