Monday, August 24, 2009

the shower....


We hosted a shower for KJ and Trav in the middle of August to celebrate their upcoming wedding. The shower was held at Times Ten -- this great little winery in Dallas that my sister uncovered. Their venue is awesome and their wine is even better!!!

Here is the happy couple - KJ and Trav!
Here is the room before everyone showed up! It was such a great room to have a party in! And I wish you could see the cute little bartender that we had helping us too!

Here is K and I -- she was our official photographer for the night and she did a FABULOUS job. It helps when you have a really good camera too! Thanks sister for all your help on this shower!

Here are the J's...I haven't seen them in what seems like forever and it was so great to get to catch up with them! They were cracking me up as their child was hanging out at Grandma's house and they had a free night - they were so stinking cute and totally shut down the party!!! Can't wait to hang out with them at the wedding....on the dance floor!!!!
Here is KJ and I...it was so fun to get to spend some time with her the weekend before the wedding as I don't get to see her as much as I would like!

Here is E and J with their lovely wives!!!

Oh, yes, here are the cupcakes we made for the shower....they looked so freaking pretty people were afraid to take one!!! But they were soooooo good!

It was so fun to have everyone together before the wedding so we could all catch up and in some cases, meet some new friends! I can't wait for the wedding to come and to be able to celebrate KJ and Trav and their new life together!

Up next....bachelorette party picts....censored, of course :)

No comments: