On Saturday night I had another Christmas Party (actually, 2, but I didn't make it to one....so sad). We went to our friend KW's house and got to hang out with some old KPMG'ers and got to meet KW's cute daughter Zoe. It was so great to see their house and get to catch up with these girls....of course, there were boys there too but we let them do their thing so we could gossip the entire time! Above, KW (who is preggo with their 2nd child -- another little girl!), LL, me and BE.
Here is BE, LG and KH. I wish I would have taken a picture of KW's cute cupcakes -- she made them to look like they were ornament balls -- and had reeses on top as the place where the hook goes in and then a pretzel for a hook. They were so stinking cute!!!
After we were done, I went to meet up with some work friends and we saw Josh Abbott -- one of my favorite new singer / songwriters at the firehouse. He is AWESOME....my friend KV introduced me to him and I absolutely love everything he sings. I have all of his CD's and I like about 90% of the songs which is totally rare for me! We were at the firehouse and we had a great time just hanging out and laughing at some of the people there....like the girl who was celebrating her 21st birthday and she was so drunk and dancing in the middle of the dancefloor by herself and then literally passed out on her friend....and then they had to wheel her out on her friends wheel chair. ha. amazing. Below is CK, his sweet wife LK and their friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment