- I have the most perfect family....who are willing to drop everything to be with me, love me even when I am in a funk, and loves on me when I need it the most. They listen when I need them to listen and they call me out on things when I that too. I am thankful that God blessed me with the best parents a girl could ask for -- who would do anything for me, regardless of what it is. I am so very thankful for each and everyone of them.
- I have the most wonderful friends I could ever ask for....they make me laugh ALL the time, they help wipe the tears away when they fall down my face, they check on me when I am not doing so hot and are always there for me no matter what. They each have different qualities that I love and adore, and each one of them holds a special place in my heart. And I hope that they know that I would do ANYTHING for them....and only partly because I know that they would do the same for me. I am so thankful for each and everyone of them and all of the times we have had together.
- I have a fabulous job where I am blessed to be surrounded by the most amazing people who are not just co-workers and friends. We go through so much together and there is always someone to laugh with, someone to cry with (yes, it happens. but at least we are all in it together) and I enjoy going to work every day. Unless its the 4th and 5th workday....then the word enjoy doesn't come to mind, but at least the word isn't dread!!! I am so thankful that I was given such an amazing opportunity to work at this place.
- My God is an Amazing God and he loves me even when I am unloveable and forgives me even when I feel like what I have done is unforgivable. He holds me when I cry, and reminds me that He loves me SO VERY MUCH and will never forsake me. And he is always there for me, no matter what. And He has provided me with so many amazing things in my life and I am SO VERY THANKFUL for all of the good and bad things that he has allowed to happen in my life. Each one of them have shaped me into who I am today....and who I will be in the future.
- I have smart and competent doctors that care for me...and watch out for me. When they think something is wrong, they take every precaution to make sure I am okay and to make sure they can find anything that could potentially be wrong. THANKFULLY, the news that we got today is that nothing is wrong....that I am healthy and that there is nothing wrong that they can see....besides maybe that my thyroid needs to be better controlled. PRAISE GOD. I am so very thankful for them and all they have done for me, all the things they have explained to me, and for taking the time to really think through everything I am feeling to choose the right course of action.
And I am thankful that I get to spend this time with my family and friends, celebrating life, health and happiness. I hope that each of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving and it is filled with lots of love, joy, happiness, and laughter....and know that I am thankful for each and everyone of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment